LocumTenens.com is a full-service recruiting and staffing agency with a focus in gastroenterology. Since 1995, we have placed thousands of locum tenens physicians and advanced practitioners in assignments across the nation. Contact us today and tell us what you're seeking.
A locum agency for clinicians
Our dedicated gastroenterology team members are ready to find you the perfect gastroenterology job. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. Your LocumTenens.com recruiter can offer you the personalized service and attention you deserve. They will handle all the time-consuming details of working as an independent contractor and the business aspects of practicing medicine, so you can focus on patients.
We take the time to listen to the criteria for your ideal job and then we will search for the perfect match. If you accept the position we will arrange all the details, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Licensing and credentialing assistance
- Paid housing and travel
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Flexible work schedules
We are ready to listen and offer you the freedom to practice medicine on your terms.
When you join LocumTenens.com, you build a relationship with our team and enjoy the benefits of the locum tenens lifestyle. You pick the location and leave the rest to us. We offer short-term, long-term, temporary and on-going opportunities. We handle all the details: credentialing, privileging, licensing, malpractice insurance, housing and travel.
"I started working with LocumTenens.com because they have nationwide opportunities. Every assignment has been great. LocumTenens.com is a big company but still feels personable. If I have a question or concern, someone is always available. They have helped me every step of the way."
A locum agency for facilities
Our dedicated gastroenterology team members are ready to find you the perfect Gastroenterologist. Each recruiter at LocumTenens.com goes through extensive training and focuses on only one medical specialty. This niche focus allows us to offer you specialty-based sales and a professional recruiter who understands the clinical nuances of your medical organization, your dynamic scheduling challenges and the time-consuming details of contracting for locum tenens services.
In addition to working with a dedicated gastroenterology recruiter, you will also work with our coordinating team members who manage all the logistics involved with getting the physician or advanced practitioner to your facility to start work on time, including:
- Credentialing and state medical licensing assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance coverage
- Travel and housing arrangements
Employ coverage through us to maintain your patient base and supplement your existing staff. As staff supply tightens and workloads increase, coverage by a well-trained staff is crucial. This is why we only offer you experienced clinicians who have passed our stringent NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards. We also offer shift-based locum tenens options on a short- or long-term basis.
- With the highest associate retention rate in the industry, you’ll build an efficient, lasting relationship with your recruiter.
- To provide clients and clinicians with as many options as possible, LocumTenens.com operates a do-it-yourself job board where you can post jobs at no charge. Our extensive database allows you to choose from thousands of active clinicians and CRNAs.
- We can create unique models to fit your facility’s needs. Need 1.5 clinicians at your facility? We’ll use a combination of telemedicine and on-site clinicians to cover your needs. Let us work with you to come up with a flexible plan that meets your ever-changing needs.
- LocumTenens.com works with clients to complete an on-boarding package for the providers to make the orientation process run as smoothly as possible, so the clinician is ready to see patients sooner.
- Using NCQA standards, we verify each candidate’s education, training, experience and medical licensure, including background checks from the AMA and the Federation of State Medical Boards.
- We provide a system for collecting and reporting metrics and feedback for our clients after the clinician has completed an assignment for you.
- We are a proud member of NALTO® (The National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations), which means we must adhere to industry standards and practices as well as follow a strict code of ethical guidelines.
"We decided to use LocumTenens.com after struggling to fill our coverage needs. The company handles everything from credentialing, housing, travel and logistics. Our account executives are exceptional. They are very responsive and quick to find coverage."
Our dedicated Gastroenterology team
Vice President, Internal Medicine Subspecialities
Chris Jones has over 14 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry and has been with LocumTenens.com for the past decade. During his tenure at LocumTenens.com, he’s worked in various roles, including managing director of the Surgery team and associate vice president of Surgery Clinic. He was named vice president of Internal Medicine Subspecialties in 2021. Chris received his bachelor of science degree at Florida State University in 2004.